Custom Request for Cosplay Costumes, Patches, Embroidery Files, etc
Yes! We do accept custom requests to help you achieve the cosplay costume, patch or other project of your dreams!
Please use the Contact Us page to get in touch with us about your requirements!
Please review these basic steps to how custom requests work on Mochi Makes:
1. Message us with a detailed description of the kind of product or design you are looking for, including reference pictures or files if able
2. We will respond in 2-3 business days after reviewing your request and confirm whether or not we can take on the job, ask any clarifying questions, and from there provide a quote
3.The quote is a rough estimate but total costs may vary with your specific requirements. We require a signed, 1-page contract outlining the quote amount and require 50% of that quoted amount paid up from as a non-refundable deposit.
4. After making your deposit payment, we start on the work, providing updates to the process and price (if applicable) along the way.
5. Your order is completed, a preview is shared with your for approval, and the remaining balance on the order is paid.
6. The final product is released to you through an appropriate means (eg: if you ordered a patch, the physical patch is mailed to you, if ordered digital files, the files are emailed to you, etc).
Please note that for many custom orders, we do not provide any technical support after the final product is delivered.
For more information on the kinds of custom work we do, please check out our FAQ page!